General Terms & Conditions
TM2 products and services are intended for business use only, not for consumers.
Your use of any TM2 software is governed by the terms and conditions of one or more software licences, software and service usage terms and conditions agreements and (where you also subscribe to our customer support service), a Support Agreement. All software licenses and agreements are listed on this web page or can be requested by contacting us. You are agreeing to the terms of these licenses and agreements once you purchase, subscribe to, or use our software.
Any other third party products or services described on our site are supplied by the relevant third party and subject to that third party's terms and conditions. Even where third party products or services are co-branded by us, we do not endorse them, warrant the accuracy of third party information about those products or services, or warrant the quality or suitability of those products or services for your use.
You can download the appropriate document by clicking on the link below:
- TM2 Software License
- TM2 Support Terms & Conditions
- TM2 Hosted Terms & Conditions
- TM2 Text Messaging Service Terms & Conditions
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors.
What information may we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website, such as your geographical location, IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any purchases of TM2 services or goods, information you provide to us in the course of registering with us either via the website or in person.
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and or newsletters. Any information that you choose to send to us.
- Information to collect payment for all products or services you purchase, such as Direct Debit or Credit Card information. Note that we do not store Credit or Debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration and optimisation of our website to improve our website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies (in the internet options settings). Selecting to block all cookies may affect the usability you experience on visiting many websites including this one.
Using your personal Data
Personal Data received by us via the website, email or other means will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement, that is, to fulfil our obligations to you as our client.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties without your express consent.
We do not store Credit or Debit card details.
We only use your information to:
- Administer the website and improve your browsing experience by personalising the website, or to enable your use of the services available on the website.
- To send to you goods purchased via the website or phone, and supply to you services purchased via the website, send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, send you email notifications which you have specifically requested and notification of agreement renewal when appropriate.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com) and to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this privacy statement, we may disclose information about you:
- To governing bodies where we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your data
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
You may instruct us to provide you with any information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to use your information for marketing purposes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with the Products or Services you buy from us. If you are unhappy or wish to complain, then please call us on1300 855 023, or write to us at the address given on this site so that we can discuss your concerns.
If any terms and conditions agreement accompanying the TM2 Product or Service (such as a software licence agreement) contain terms about returning that Product or Service, the returns policy in the terms and conditions agreement shall apply in place of the above term.
Where you have placed an order for TM2 services, but have not yet received them, e.g. for Training, you may cancel and will be refunded the cost of the service minus any reasonable costs that we have already incurred, such as travel, personnel or administrative expenses. These will be made clear to you at the time of cancellation.
Where you have ordered TM2 software and wish to cancel your order, this will be determined by the terms for that product. However, we understand that there are always circumstances where it may not be possible or sensible for you to continue with your product order. Therefore we always aim for a 'common sense' approach and will consider each cancellation request circumstances individually.
Refunds outside the terms of any contract are given at our discretion and are always paid minus any costs incurred by us.
For example, if an order for TM2 Hosted is placed, and the setup of this product has already occurred regardless of whether the client has begun to use the product or not, if we decide to allow the contract to be cancelled the setup charge will not be refunded.
Our rights to cancel
We may cancel your Order and any Contract if:
You order Products or Services that become unavailable, in which case we are not obliged to provide substitute software or substitute services but shall inform you of the unavailability, or
You do not pay us the price due for the Products and/or Services by the due date, or
You are either not able or not authorised to enter into the Contract with us.
If we wish to cancel your Order and any Contract for a Product or Service, we will contact you first to discuss this.